Sunday, March 14, 2010

Quick! Get a towel...SPRING HAS SPRUNG!


With the departure of Daddy to the airport, Devon learned a new phrase...well, not a new phrase but an endless string of questioning words that he just could not stop repeating!  It went something like this...Daddy!...Airplane!...Off (He learned that airplanes take "off")!...over and over and over again.  It was really cute.  So, we were really please once Scott arrived back home safely.  Of course there were many Daddy snuggles that needed to be caught up on.  

Photobucket



While Dad was gone, Isabelle found her voice.  I mean that she found a new level of her voice.  It just erupts out of her at any given time and it is almost ear splitting.  Mostly it is happy screams however.

Photobucket

A few days ago, I took the kids to the park to have loads of fun on the swing and slides that it had to offer.  "Our" normal park was closed so we ventured into another local park.  After strapping Isabelle into her stroller, Devon was off and running towards the playground.  Upon arrival we were greeted with a handful of rocks thrown at Devon and then another one thrown at Izzy's face.  URGH!  If that was not bad enough, we had to cut our visit short since that same kid decided to give Devon's had a bite!  Yeah,  I was pretty mad!!!  But, I managed to capture a few shots before Devon was chomped on.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Did I mention that Isabelle is into EVERYTHING lately!  She is such a little trouble maker,  well they both are.  

Photobucket

Devon found the faucet!  And might I add he LOVES it.  It is like a little bath on the countertop.  I firmly believe that he would have spent hours there if I let him or if I put some heat in the water.  It was really fun to see him understand what water is and how it works.  Well, he most likely does not understand it ALL yet, but it was cool seeing him discover another piece of the puzzle.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is my lame attempt at a self portrait with Isabelle.  I must have taken about 30 attempts to get us in the frame.  Well, this was the best one.  Obviously, I need more work with my pointing!

Photobucket


No comments:

Followers