Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Photo overload!

I am once again behind.  Like thousands of pictures behind.  So, this is a small post to help dig myself out and get caught up with us.  So much has happened in the last month.  Lots of happy stuff and some sad stuff.  So, forgive me if this is just a photo post.  

Photobucket
Devon and his acrobats at night

Photobucket
Izzy finding Devon's milk and taking full advantage of it.

Photobucket
Ugly Dollz are AWESOME

Photobucket

Photobucket
Uncle Matt is so cool!

Photobucket
Devon...my little frat boy!

Photobucket
Watch out Izzy!  Attack of total cuteness!

Photobucket
Yep, he is going to be a party-er!  

Photobucket
But at least he has some love for lil sis


Photobucket
And how could you not?  Look at her...so cute!

Photobucket
And calm!


Photobucket
FOOD!  YUMMM!  I guess my brewski can wait!

Photobucket
Some one was a bit too jacked up for a group photo.  Can you guess who?

Photobucket
This was one of the last days that Izzy was crawling.  weep weep weep!  

Photobucket
Did I ever mention how passionate this girl is?  Even in smiling!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
What a great note the kids left me on Mother's Day!  Warmed my heart!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Devon must be channeling a mad man with his head of hair!  I either need to put a brain in the back and call it a good or get those clippers.  And the top has me perplexed!

Photobucket
We are more smiles than frown now a days!

Photobucket
Devon not fulling understanding "The Power of Grayskull"  It usually just comes out as "power!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jean said...

WE CANNOT WAIT TO VISIT THESE TWO CUTIES!!!!! If you'll still have us! :)

Liza Young Photography said...

Your pictures are so joyful to look at! Love the ones of Izzy and the dog and Love love love the one of you pulling Devons pants ... too cute!

Followers