Monday, April 4, 2011

Capturing Three Kids

I never fully appreciated the level of difficulty of photographing three kids at the same time in one picture.  One kid is really easy and will stay there for me looking absolutely adorable.  However he is a bit fussy at times.  Another kid is fast to roll away or jump out of the frame and then cackle like a crazy man.  And finally the last child will play follow the leader every single time.  So, most of my pictures that document I truly have three kids are spastic and blurry and really bad.

Case in point:

Photobucket

It got a bit better? But no one is looking good.
Photobucket

Then the roll away happened...
Photobucket

Ahhh, again no dice! I guess I will just try to get something interesting.
Photobucket

Izzy, stop tackling your brother!
Photobucket

Maybe, next time. In the mean time I will just capture the "good" child!
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Followers