Thursday, November 11, 2010

Getting back on the horse...

Well, I guess I just suck at being consistent with blogging on a regular basis. But, I am trying something new. With much pressure from my brothers (well maybe not pressure as much as them making me feel lame) I want to be better at this whole blog thing. And not to mention I will be needing to blog regularly so baby bean #3 will feel loved just like #1 and #2. So, I think my new approach is to not focus on huge posts that take hours to edit and transfer over to the site, but shorter more direct posts with or without lots of writing or maybe even photos. So, here goes...

Little Miss Izzy is uncontrollablely adorable lately. The other day I went into the kids room after their nap to find the crib filled with toy cars. Like, every single one of Devon's toy cars, trains and wheeled toy in the bedroom was in her crib. It was so great!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I don't want this post to be only about Izzy and her crib, but it is hard to resist when she is so beautifully sleeping like this


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Of course Grandpa has to get in on the action as well.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Luckily he did not wake her up

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

All the while Grandma was shoeing Devon her handy work that she did for her girls room (ie ME!) when I was just a young one. Let me just say that I love this needlepoint. I have such great memories of this that I love that the kids now have it in their room now.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

After Grandma and Papa's Hawaiian adventure they stopped off for some grandkid lovin' in WA! We had such a short visit but it was a ton of fun!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

After try left and we made our journey home we got out some paint and worked on mommy's total inability to have messy paints! Let me say I did good! White now has eight other colors in it, but I did not even blink an eye. I don't think they will remember slightly off colors as much as the Fu. Times we had. So, step one in my therapy is complete. And, we got pretty messy! It was heaven...absolutely what my dreams looked like when I was pregnant with Devon.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Totally rocking' the Hawaiian shirt in tribute to the visitors trip.


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Ahhhhhh...this is my kind of shot!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
My little Picasso.

We ended the night by watching some Thomas the Train videos our great friend Jill lent to us. Once again the magnetic tractor beam of the Thomas cult has grabbed the kids!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I guess there are worse things in the world...right?

Just a little update on baby bean...still cooking away. Which is the best news. We had a bit of a scare the past few days with some contractions. But those seem to be sorted out. Let's hope for the time being anyway. I (and mostly Scott) have me on light duty right now. Once I see my doc tomorrow I will hopefully get the all clear to...gosh, I don't know what I am hoping for? Light duty or back to normal? I just know I am not going to stress about it at all. What I do want is a healthy and almost full term baby at the end of these two more months.

P.S. I know I have so e typos in this text. But my iPad won't let me edit it...so I guess it will have to be good enough!

No comments:

Followers