Friday, April 9, 2010

Our current eating chart

Strep throat was this horrible thing I had when I was a kid. I remember it so well since it was so awful and horrible. Well...nothing has changed. In the last 4 days, I have eaten almost nothing. (3 gatorades, 1/4 cup oatmeal. 1/4 cottage cheese, 3 bites of pizza and a few sips of water) I don't even understand how I am still alive on so little food! :) I think I have finally turned the corner tonight. I had a yogurt for dinner along with a half cup cottage cheese and I feel so much better. That being put aside, poor little Devon is sick once again! My little nugget has strep too and is on drugs again to beat it. The last few months has not been kinds to his throat. I am very happy that summer is just around the bend and hopefully all this silly illness is out of the way for us. I fear for what this holds for his future. But I know I should not get too far ahead of myself.

Here is the current eating chart (based on quantity)
Scott
Isabelle
Devon
Jeanne

There is something very odd about knowing your 11 month old baby can eat more than you. I hope she continues this pattern and never sees this evil strep thing!

No comments:

Followers